Ph.D. and M.Sc. in Plant Pathology and Physiology of parasitism, Department of Plant Pathology, Agriculture faculty, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 2008.
B.Sc. in Agriculture Engineering (Plant Protection), Agriculture Faculty, Aleppo University, Syria, 1996.
- Isolation and identification of microorganisms (Bacteria, fungi and plant virus) by modern methods such as ELISA and Protein Electrophoresis.
- Working on TLC to separate Plant Phenols, Glaycoalkaliods and Phytoalexins.
- Working on spectrophotometer system and using it to measure biometric indicators of plant enzymes activity, plant sugars, plant protein, plant phenols, and fungal enzymes activity.
- Working on Electronic Scanning Microscope (with bacteria, virus, fungi and plant materials).
- Extracting Nucleic Acid Team (DNA Isolation – RAPD – SSR – AFLP – SSCP- SRAP –Taqman® Probe Design and Real-time PCR), in bacteria, fungi, virus and plant, Gel Analysis, Report Editing.
- Statistical analysis using SPSS and SAS computer program as well as Experimental design of bio Experiments in different styles.
- Lecturer in Institute of Agricultural Technology (IAT). Syria, 2015 – 2016.
- Supervisor Academy in Institutes of Agricultural Technology (IAT), Syria 2017 – 2018.
- Researcher in Plant Pathology, Physiology of parasitism and food security, and I have many published articles.
Agriculture & Food security experiences:
- Cereal expert in General Establishment for Cereal Processing & Trade, Syria, 1996-2002.
- Quality expert in General Establishment of Seed Multiplication, Syria, 2008 – 2013.
- Supervisor of many agriculture & FSL projects, in Syria and Turkey, 2015 – 2020.