Partnering with us can mean a wide scope of academic activities, from organizing simple events to long-term collaborations including research, studies, reports, workshops and capacity building. Joining forces with us delivers tangible benefits:
- Access to our extensive local and international academic networks
- A strong record of research implementation in different conditions especially in conflict contexts.
- Dedication and support to ensure corporate social responsibility
- Access to expertise and experienced staff with significant skills in quantitative research and qualitative research approaches.
- Trusted relationships with a broad network of stakeholders including, higher education institutions, INGOs, NGOs, decision-makers community leaders, communities and individuals e.g. Edenborough University, Kent University, CARA, Free Aleppo University, LDO, Shafak, etc.