Ph.D. in Agronomy, Professional in Soil Science, and interested in Agriculture Development and Food Security issues.
2016 – ongoing: A research member in the food security group within CARA Syrian program, experience in qualitative research, and working within a multidisciplinary research team. A member of Syrian Academic Expertise – Agriculture and food security.
2000-2003: Head of Research group at the General Commission for Scientific Agricultural Research- Deir Alzor Center.
Since 2009: Researcher at the General Commission for Scientific Agricultural Research-Damascus, Syria. Head of department soil science and plant nutrition.
2009 Ph.D. in soil science/soil chemistry, St. Petersburg State University of Agricultural Sciences – San Petersburg- Russian Federation
- 2002. Diploma in soil conservation and land reclamation – Aleppo University – Syria.
2000 B.Sc. in Agronomy, Aleppo University- Syria.
LANGUAGES & Computer:
Arabic: Mother language
English: Level 3, B1, Intermediate
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint): Good level
Supervision of research group in the General Commission for Scientific Agricultural Research of Syria.
- The water quality and fertilizer levels on the productivity of the agricultural cycle crops (wheat, mash) and on the soil characteristics.
- Study the effect of irrigation with Sewage water on the growth and yield of some crop species.
- The effect of different levels of nitrogen and potassium fertilization on the growth and quality of apples.
- The effect of Boron concentration on the flowering and production of peach trees in the province of Attakai – Syria.
- Influence of nitrogen fertilization using different irrigation techniques on pomegranate trees.
- A comparative study of the growth and productivity of several varieties of Triticale in the conditions of lower
Euphrates basin in the eastern region of Syria (Deir Al-zour).
- Influence of Nitrogen fertilizer levels on forage crops (sorghum and rapeseed) under the conditions of using various
Sewages in the province of Deir Al-Zour.
- Study the effect of nitrogen and phosphate and potassium fertilizers on the productivity and quality of durum wheat under irrigated agriculture.
- Study the influence of nitrogenous fertilizers on the microorganisms.
- Study the effect of nitrogen fertilizers, organic fertilizers and manure biogas on the organic matter and the element nitrogen in the soil.
- Influence of phosphorus fertilizers and organic fertilizers and manure biogas on the organic matter and the content of phosphorus in the soil.
- Supervision of project which study the comparison between absorbents and hydrometer analysis. The study approved the sensitivity of absorbents.
- April 2010, Participation in the field day which was held in provinces Alraqa and Dair Alzour during the project activity of providing freshwater in tow provinces.
- November 2011 Participated in a workshop in Damascus University entitled (symposium saline soils in Syria and its problems) – Damascus- Syria.
- October-2010, Participation in the 50th Science Week Session, which was held under the name ” challenges of improving productivity and ways of development in the agricultural sector” Euphrates University and the Directorate of Agriculture and Agrarian Reform, province of Deir al-Zour, Deir al-Zour- Syri
- Jun 2010 participated in the workshop which was held at the General Commission for Scientific Agricultural Research of Syri About the use of automated software in the analysis of soil and fertilizer equations. Which was designed General Commission for Scientific Agricultural Research of Syria., Damascus- Syria.
- May 2011, participated in the regional seminar which was held at the Faculty of Agriculture – Tishreen University with a research paper “Boron content in washed black soil under the influence of long-term use of fertilizers and the crop productivity” Latakia- Syria
- Participated in a workshop at the Ministry of Housing and Construction, “General establishment for drinking water and sanitation in the countryside of Damascus”. Damascus- Syri
- July 2018, 26-31, attended Cara Syria Workshop “English for Academic Purposes, Academic Writing and
- Publication Skills, Research proposal Writing Skills” Held in Istanbul and received an attending certificate
- September 9-11, attended Cara Syria Workshop “Digital Learning and Teaching Technologies” Held in Istanbul
- and received the attending certificate.
- November 2-4, attended Cara Syria Workshop “Research Design Training and Development
- Strand 4 Phase 2: Syrian societal Challenges” Held in Istanbul and received an attending certificate
- September 6-8, attended Cara Syria Workshop “English for Academic Purposes” Held in Istanbul and received an attending certificate.
- High professional skills in the chemical analysis of soil elements
- Strategic planning of Resources management, pollution, and ecology
- Tolerance ability for working in hard conditions
- Use of GENSTAT statistical program
- Attended successfully training curs in project management for development, organized by Orange organization 28 June- 26 July 2
- Recently, I am at the stage of data analysis and conclusion preparing reporting as well, of my new research study ” The Impact of Forced Displacement on The Management of Agricultural Knowledge”, which is provided in cooperation with CARA.
- 2020 – successfully attending to a project management professional (PMP) of 45 hours according to the PMI institute. I am preparing now to the exam to get the certificate.
- Abdullateef, S., Almashhour, E., Alabboud, A., Mohamed Saleh, B., Alhusni, M., Albayoush, A., Assaf, M., Adam-Bradford, A. (2020), Agricultural Knowledge from Academy to Farming Communities: The Role of Higher Education in Enhancing Food Security in Syria, Accepted and under publication.
- Donkih I.N. and Isra’a Mashhur (2008). Manganese and Zinc content in leached Chernozem under the prolonged use of various fertilization systems // News SPBGAU. № 7. – 12-15.
- Donskih N. and Isra’a Mashhur (2008). Cobalt content in leached Chernozem under the conditions of prolonged application of fertilizers and meliorant // News SPBGAU., № 9. – p. 22-25.
- Isra’a Mashhur and Myazin N. G. (2008). Boron content in the leached Chernozem with prolonged use of various fertilization systems // News SPBGAU., № 10. – 9-12.
- Isra’a Mashhur ; Donskih N. and Myazin N.G. (2008). Iron accumulation in leached Chernozem under the long action application of fertilizers and meliorant // Gumus and soil formation. – Ed. SPBGAU, St. Petersburg – Pushkin, p. 64 74.
- Isra’a Mashhur ; Myazin N.G. and Raed A.A. (2008). Boron content in the leached Chernozem under the conditions of long application of various system fertilization // Humus and soil formati – Ed. SPBGAU, St. Petersburg – Pushkin, p.95-99.
- Isra’a Mashhur and Myazin N.G. (2008). Content and reserves of cobalt and nickel in leached Chernozem under long application of different fertilizer systems // Humus and soil formati – Ed. SPBGAU, St. Petersburg – Pushkin, p. 99107.
- Isra’a Mashhur and Myazin N.G. (2008). Copper and Molybdenum in a leached Chernozem under the long application of various fertilizer systems // News SPBGAU., № 11. – 16-18.
- Isra’a Mashhur ; Donskih N. and Myazin N.G. (2008). Concentration of Copper and molybdenum in a leached Chernozem under the conditions of applying different fertilizer systems // Proceedings of the International ScientificPractical Conference “Chemistry and Ecology: Past and Present.” – Ed. Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy. – Nizhny Novgorod, p. 45-48